In this category, we have collected for you some less known facts and interesting information on the European Union. Find out, for example:
- How do the directives of the European Union treat food, which conditions should be fulfilled by those who want to sell the cakes in schools, and what, according to the European standards, the marmalade should contain.
- In what measure does BiH stagnate in informatics in comparison to the EU, how much does it cost to send an SMS in the Union and what the Europeana is.
- That the customs actually do exist in the EU, how to call an urgent assistance, which rules relate to the staff in bars and how does the EU fight against narcotics.
- Who are the best, and who the worst paid nations in the EU, how often do the European doctors make mistakes, how to lobby in the EU and what is the highest value which the Union citizens believe in
- Why EU no longer allows the usage of 100 watt bulbs , in what way the internet telephone systems have been regulated, and what are the regulations on etiquettes of wine.